Friday, May 14, 2010

My Weekly Swag Bucks Stats

Account Summary
Swag Bucks: 5,872
Referrals: 61
Prizes Redeemed: 18 (14 $5 Amazon Gift Cards & 4 $20 Target Gift Cards)
Join date: 3/8/10

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I will do better in the weeks to come, I promise. Well, it has been one huge Swaggin' week. In just one week I have earned 5,615 swag bucks! By the end of today I should be able to snag a $50 Amazon e-gift card! Can't wait to spend that (or better yet, save it!). Amber is really bugging me for a DSi which I refuse to buy her when she has a good DS she is using now. So, if I get it for FREE with SB money, then that is much better. She won't get it for nothing though, it will either be for her birthday or Christmas.

Well, I did do a few offers to get some extra swag bucks this week. I did the gamefly offer (had been wanting to try this out anyway) and got 1,020 for it. I also did another book club offer and got 680 swag bucks. Other than that, it has been mostly swag bucks from searches and referral searches. Maybe this weekend I'll post some tips on getting referrals. Oh, yes, I also donated 120 swag bucks to the Nashville flood relief. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment