Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Weekly Swag Bucks Stats

I forgot to do my stats yesterday so here they are today. :)

Account Summary

Swag Bucks: 1,528
Referrals: 107
Prizes Redeemed: $225 in Amazon Gift Cards & $80 in Target Gift Cards
Join date: 3/8/10

Not a bad Swag week last week. I got a lot of new referrals and I didn't do many offers, I think I will quit doing them for a while. Most of the swag bucks came from referral searches. It's nice to not really have to do much to rack up those swag bucks. Amber wants an iPod and I will be able to get her one for FREE on June 17 thanks to Swag Bucks!!

2 comments:

  1. How do you get so many referrals? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking it is my siggy at GymboFriends. I always put in there how many gift cards I've earned or what I have bought with the gift cards and then my referral link as well. Starting new threads helps too.

    ReplyDelete