Thursday, April 8, 2010

2:00 pm Swag Bucks Stats!

Here are my daily stats!

Account Summary
Swag Bucks 755
Referrals 34
Prizes Redeemed 10

I'm up 279 SB's over yesterday at this time. I have 1 more referral. I've redeemed 4,500 swag bucks for $50 in Amazon gift cards. I've already redeemed my 5 for this month so I can't redeem anymore Amazon $5 gift cards until May 1. If I have enough SB's by the end of the month, I could redeem them for a $25 Amazon GC or a $20 Target GC. At this rate, I will definitely have enough.

So far today, I have only gotten 23 SB's in 2 searches. I did one offer today which got me 20 SB's. It was on Wall 3 under "free", the one about signing up to qualify for scholarships. You basically just had to fill out a form to earn the SB's and they were in my account within minutes. :)

Hope everyone is having a great Swaggin' day so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment