Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Swag Bucks!!

Just one month ago, on March 8, I discovered Swag Bucks!! Now I want to blog about my journey to FREE stuff! In just a month I have earned $50 in Amazon gift cards and I will admit, I've already spent $25 of it! My daughter, Amber, will be pleased when she gets her package in the mail. It is SO easy to get free gift cards just by searching the web, so let me tell you all about it!!

Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive swagbucks.com merchandise. You can earn gift cards (Amazon, Target, Macy's, JC Penney, etc.), PayPal $$ deposited right into your PayPal account, trading cards, electronics, the list goes on and on. The easiest way to earn Swag Bucks is by searching the web. You are already going to do this anyway, right, so just use the Swag Bucks search engine and earn swags bucks along the way. You don't earn swag bucks with every search, but when you do you earn demoniations of 10 - 100 swag bucks (SB's) at a time! You can also shop their list of so many online stores and earn 2 SB's for ever $1 you spend at such shops as Target, Hanna Andersson, Game Stop, Wal-Mart, etc. Then you can also earn SB's by doing special offers (and most are FREE to do) and you get LOTS of SB's when doing them!

It is just so easy, it's a no brainer! Like I said, I've been doing it for just 1 month and have already earned $50 in Amazon $$! You can too!! Click on the link below to sign up now!!

Search & Win

I will post daily with my SB's earnings, redemptions, and Swag Codes which you can use to earn even more FREE swag bucks!

Today, at 2:00 p.m., I have 282 SB's. I've redeemed 4,500 so far for $50 in Gift Cards at Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment