Thursday, April 8, 2010

Swag Bucks Special Offers

Have you visited the Swag Bucks Special Offers page yet? This is a great way to win tons of Swag Bucks! I think I've earned about 1,000 SB's so far just for doing Special Offers! And the best part is that you can do the offers for FREE!! I haven't paid a cent to do any of the offers. There are 3 walls you can search through to see a special offer that is right for you. Wall #2, by OfferPal is the one I use the most. I always click on "Free" at the top of the wall so that it shows me only the offers that won't cost you any money. I don't usually do the offers where you need to download something, just for fear of malware, etc. being dumped on my harddrive, so do those at your own risk. There are several though that you just need to give your e-mail address to sign up for a newsletter. I've created an e-mail address just for these type of offers. I will post everyday in my "Daily SB Stats" post which special offers I have done that day. I don't do too many a day, and sometimes none a day, but they do help me rack up those SB's and fast! So check out the special offers page and start winning even more Swag Bucks today!!

Oh, one more thing before I close this post. On the Special Offers page, click on "View Our No Obligation Offers And WIN Swag Bucks" daily to earn 2-4 Swag Bucks instantly. You just go through about 6-8 pages of offers that you can click "no thanks" or "skip" on and you will get those Swag Bucks at the end. It's so easy!!

So, let's get our Swag on!

No comments:

Post a Comment