Friday, April 16, 2010

My Swag Bucks Stats

Account Summary
Swag Bucks 114
Referrals 44
Prizes Redeemed 12 (10 $5 Amazon cards & 2 $20 Target cards)
Join date 3/8/10

Well, I got my 2nd $20 Target card today. Can't wait to spend the $40 and actually hoping to earn one more $20 Target card before the end of the month. $60 will be much more fun to spend. I've done a few speical offers in the last few days that have gotten me some mega swag bucks. One was the Columbia House DVD club offer on wall 3 and another was the BOTM2 offer on wall 2. Both were around 1,000 SB's each! Check out the new special offer wall 4. They have a rating system on each offer so be sure and see what people are saying about the offers before doing them. That way you can tell if you get credited quickly for the swag bucks. Nice new feature!

That is it for this week in my status updates. I will update my SB status again on Monday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment